[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11811: More options connection dropdown on macOS Cyberduck does not have passive mode toggle.

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Fri Sep 17 20:38:36 UTC 2021

#11811: More options connection dropdown on macOS Cyberduck does not have passive
mode toggle.
    Reporter:  Kipper726  |      Owner:  Kevin Harris
        Type:  defect     |     Status:  new
   Component:  ftp        |    Version:  7.10.2
    Severity:  normal     |   Keywords:  ftp passive mode
Architecture:  Intel      |   Platform:
 I have followed the workaround to open a new bookmark on the macOS
 Cyberduck in order to get a "More Options" dropdown. However, the options
 do not include toggling of passive mode, which is in the Windows version
 and help documentation.

 I need to turn passive mode off so Cyberduck will continue to work after a
 move to the T-Mobile Home Internet. Others have verified that making this
 change on Windows Cyberduck worked.

 I tried turning passive mode off in proxy settings, but this did not help.

 How can I simply turn passive mode off as in the Windows Cyberduck so I
 can continue using it?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11811>