[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11826: different behaviours in MountainDuck and CyberDuck while failing same connection

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Fri Sep 24 20:46:59 UTC 2021

#11826: different behaviours in MountainDuck and CyberDuck while failing same
connection
-------------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  adrianF                  |         Owner:  adrianF
     Type:  defect                   |        Status:  new
 Platform:  macOS 11                 |
-------------------------------------+------------------------
Description changed by adrianF:

Old description:

> Trying to connect to a folder made read+write available to me by a friend
> in his web.de account, I have different reactions from CyberDuck 7.10.2
> and from MountainDuck 4.7.2
>
> I probably should say, that I have absolutely no problem in using the
> browser interface for logging in, uploading and downloading files and
> folders. (See screenshot «Safari interface → no problems.png»
>
> In CyberDuck I get an error message when trying to connect to the web.de
> server. (See the two screenshots starting with «CyberDuck…»)
> On the other hand, in MountainDuck I am led to believe that a the folder
> «Isaiah Berlin» in uploaded, but other users of the same common folder
> assure me that the sid folder is not there. (See the two screenshots
> starting with «MountainDuck…»)
> Both for CyberDuck and for MountainDuck I use port 80
>
> How can I upload screenshots to this message? if there is such a way, it
> is surely not obvious on this webpage.
> What do you think, might be the problem?
> Thank you

New description:

Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11826#comment:1>