[Cyberduck-localization] Spring-loaded folders delay feature

David V. Kocher dkocher at cyberduck.ch
Mon Dec 4 19:45:20 CET 2006

Asalaam aleikum,
	I hope I don't frighten you with too much work looking at the
current pace of development and updates to the localizations needed
therefore. Anyway, I have just implemented a long requested feature
which allows to set the delay folders should be auto expanded. (as it
can be set in the Preferences of Finder.app).

In the Browser Preferences of Cyberduck, there is now a checkbox
titled 'with delay:' which enables the delay to expand folders. To
the right of it is a slider one can adjust the time lag to use with.
It has the labels 'Short', 'Medium', 'Long'.

All new strings to be translated are in Preferences.strings (PLEASE
DOWNLOAD THE STRINGS FILE OF YOUR LOCALIZATION FROM http://
svn.cyberduck.ch/trunk/):

/* NSTextField (Long) : <title:Long> (oid:1393) */
"Long" = "Long";

/* NSTextField (Medium) : <title:Medium> (oid:1392) */
"Medium" = "Medium";

/* NSTextField (Short) : <title:Short> (oid:1391) */
"Short" = "Short";

/* NSButton (with delay:) : <title:with delay:> (oid:1395) */
"with delay:" = "with delay:";

Also, some localizations are missing the translation for (added in a
previous revision)

/* NSButton (Use spring-loaded folders when dragging files) :
<title:Use spring-loaded folders when dragging files> (oid:1354) */
"Use spring-loaded folders when dragging files" = "Use spring-loaded
folders when dragging files";

As always many thanks and greetings from hospitable Pakistan!
~David