[Cyberduck-localization] Localisations can now be maintained at Transifex

Albert Lombarte alombarte at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 17:04:11 UTC 2016

You are not alone José M, I decided not to contribute back with
translations when I saw the path this was taking some time ago.

It's absolutely understandable and I am happy that David can have some
economical benefit after all the effort during this years. But I was
contributing for the community, and not for the personal interest of
someone, so I better put my effort on open source.

Goodbye everyone. Also leaving the list.

And thanks for the time that Cyberduck was OS.

Saludos, salutacions, greetings
Albert