[Cyberduck-localization] Localisations can now be maintained at Transifex

Yann Ricquebourg yann.ricquebourg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 21:29:18 UTC 2016

Hello,

I can understand and share the purpose of supporting free software by our free contributions.

But am I wrong when I still consider Cyberduck as Open Source?
(Under GPL as mentioned here https://trac.cyberduck.io/ )

That's why, whatever frustrating may be the situation of Mountain Duck,
I consider it as a sort of "commercial" spin-off, as other Open Source pieces of software can have,
and I consider my work as a contribution to the Open Source part (that will remain free thanks to the GPL),
ignoring the other software...

But I understand your point of view.
Regards,

-Yann.