[Cyberduck-localization] Localisations can now be maintained at Transifex

Yann Ricquebourg yann.ricquebourg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:56:05 UTC 2016

Hi José,

I think you are totally right your work for free software can be re-used for different purpose.
(By the way I don't know under which free licence is the translation text produced on transifex
by a translator: the same licence as the software it's for?)

Concerning the specific case of Cyberduck. I can understand you have the feeling to also help
Mountain Duck, and it may be true.

But as I wrote before, in this specific case, Cyberduck is under GPL then I feel confident that the
translation work is helping a free software that will remain free.
That's why, I preferred to forget that it may also help Mountain Duck that I consider secondary.
Nevertheless you are right to put the point on the re-use of translation work intended to a GPL software
in a non-GPL software.

Regards.