[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1067: Cyberduck won't accept my startup directory as I enter it (insists on "correcting" it)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Mar 13 00:10:06 CET 2007

#1067: Cyberduck won't accept my startup directory as I enter it (insists on
"correcting" it)
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  frission  |       Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
Component:  core      |     Version:  2.7.3
 Severity:  normal    |    Keywords:
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 The startup directory for the server I connect to starts with two back-
 slashes (i.e. "\\foldername"). It's totally crazy, I know, but that's how
 it is configured, and if you don't login with that as the startup
 directory you can't actually get into the folder at all. Cyberduck insists
 on putting a forward slash in front of the directory (i.e.
 "/\\foldername") which does not work. I cannot figure out a workaround. It
 connects just fine with clients that allow me to put the two backslashes
 in (i.e. Fetch). I really like Cyberduck though, and just wish it would
 not "correct" me (or give me some way to override said correction).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1067>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>