[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #1067: Cyberduck won't accept my startup directory as I enter it (insists on "correcting" it)

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Mar 13 11:18:14 CET 2007

#1067: Cyberduck won't accept my startup directory as I enter it (insists on
"correcting" it)
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  frission  |        Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Comment (by dkocher):

 As a workaround open a Terminal.app window and type

 {{{
 defaults write ch.sudo.cyberduck path.normalize false
 }}}

 Restart Cyberduck.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/1067#comment:1>