[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5102: Synchronize Upload also downloads

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sat Aug 14 03:18:17 CEST 2010

#5102: Synchronize Upload also downloads
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawnd9asfm5sa4wamo0erhoogq7cxykt9_do  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  core                                                                              |        Version:  3.5.1
 Severity:  normal                                                                            |       Keywords:  synchronize upload
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6                                                                     |   Architecture:  Intel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 I am using Cyberduck 3.5.1 (6117) to maintain a Joomla website from my
 laptop. I wanted to upgrade Joomla and downloaded an upgrade pack which is
 a tar file containing only the changed files. Then I used Cyberduck,
 selected the httpdocs from my website and choose Synchronize from the
 action menu. Then I choose the local directory containing the new file
 (same structure as httpdocs but a subset). In the selector that came up
 after Cyberduck logged in I choose Upload. I was very surprised to see
 later that one local directory (the directory templates that contains
 additional stuff on the server) had been updated in the other direction,
 i.e. the subdirectories on the server that were not on the laptop had been
 downloaded. How can this be?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5102>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>