[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5411: Not working with google docs

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sun Nov 7 12:41:57 CET 2010

#5411: Not working with google docs
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawmd5-s0nyoxxntwkcx331bfwczmfvuyg0c  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  google-docs                                                                       |        Version:  3.7
 Severity:  blocker                                                                           |       Keywords:
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6                                                                     |   Architecture:  Intel
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 I have a Google paid account 20GB. I loged successfully on my account
 through cyberduck, but, it show me no file when it lists, and there are a
 lot of files on my account.

 I try to create a file, through cyberduck, no errors happened, but when
 the files are listed, there are no files, and when I go to my account
 online, no files were created too.

 verwion 3.7 (7380)

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5411>