[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5348: Directory won't become active when dragging file onto it

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Fri Nov 19 15:15:35 CET 2010

#5348: Directory won't become active when dragging file onto it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Reporter:  http://kimiwei.myopenid.com/                                           |        Owner:  dkocher
        Type:  defect                                                                 |       Status:  closed
Architecture:                                                                         |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Comment (by http://kimiwei.myopenid.com/):

 Excuse me, but why exactly was this ticket closed?No comments, no
 explanations, just closed with the statement worksforme.

 I assume that you don't yet exactly understand what behaviour is
 occurring. This ticket would not have gotten closed if you did.

 Please take an interest in looking at the behaviour and seeing what can be
 done to correct it. This is a problem I have already struggled with in
 Cyberduck HUNDREDS of times and it's wearing me down. Makes my workflow
 complicated and stressful.

 TIA . . .

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/5348#comment:4>