[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #5459: Upload error

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Tue Nov 23 10:54:44 CET 2010

#5459: Upload error
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=aitoawljqq3lowoesuemg10oco4pzoappywryxu  |          Owner:  dkocher
     Type:  defect                                                                            |         Status:  new
Component:  s3                                                                                |        Version:  3.7
 Severity:  major                                                                             |       Keywords:
 Platform:  Mac OS X 10.6                                                                     |   Architecture:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Hi,

 I've been consistently having problems uploading from Cyberduck to my
 Amazon S3 account.

 The file manages to upload about half way, then fails. I've restarted the
 computer, but still no luck.

 Any ideas?

 Thanks

--