[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #6076: Had to return to Version 4.0.2, 4.1 does not appear to connect or show WebDav Browser

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sat Jul 16 00:35:35 CEST 2011

#6076: Had to return to Version 4.0.2, 4.1 does not appear to connect or show
WebDav Browser
-------------------------+------------------------
    Reporter:  mediarex  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect    |     Status:  new
   Component:  core      |    Version:  4.1
    Severity:  normal    |   Keywords:
Architecture:            |   Platform:  Windows XP
-------------------------+------------------------
 I use and have recommended Cyberduck to colleagues who use Blackboard's
 WebCT Vista learning management system for systems which browser-based
 webdav support is not predictable. I have been a donating use through at
 least four versions but this new one is not making me happy.

 My connections do not own nor am I able to see the file structure for my
 sites in version 4.1. When I reinstalled 4.0.2, everything worked for
 WebDav again.

 My steps: double-click on bookmark, see connection messages, get browser
 with files listed. (this is in 4.0.2).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/6076>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>