[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #6076: Had to return to Version 4.0.2, 4.1 does not appear to connect or show WebDav Browser

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.ch
Sat Jul 16 00:36:22 CEST 2011

#6076: Had to return to Version 4.0.2, 4.1 does not appear to connect or show
WebDav Browser
------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  mediarex    |         Owner:
     Type:  defect      |        Status:  new
 Platform:  Windows XP  |
------------------------+--------------------
Description changed by mediarex:

Old description:

> I use and have recommended Cyberduck to colleagues who use Blackboard's
> WebCT Vista learning management system for systems which browser-based
> webdav support is not predictable. I have been a donating use through at
> least four versions but this new one is not making me happy.
>
> My connections do not own nor am I able to see the file structure for my
> sites in version 4.1. When I reinstalled 4.0.2, everything worked for
> WebDav again.
>
> My steps: double-click on bookmark, see connection messages, get browser
> with files listed. (this is in 4.0.2).

New description:

 I use and have recommended Cyberduck to colleagues who use Blackboard's
 WebCT Vista learning management system for systems which browser-based
 webdav support is not predictable. I have been a donating user through at
 least four versions but this new one is not making me happy.

 My connections do not show nor am I able to see the file structure for my
 sites in version 4.1. When I reinstalled 4.0.2, everything worked for
 WebDav again.

 My steps: double-click on bookmark, see connection messages, get browser
 with files listed. (this is in 4.0.2).

Ticket URL: <http://trac.cyberduck.ch/ticket/6076#comment:1>
Cyberduck <http://cyberduck.ch>
Open source FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files, Google Docs & Amazon S3 Browser for Mac & Windows.