[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #9010: FTP Connections not working through proxy when "Use system proxy settings" checked

Cyberduck trac at trac.cyberduck.io
Thu Sep 17 18:28:43 UTC 2015

#9010: FTP Connections not working through proxy when "Use system proxy settings"
checked
----------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  ducklips  |         Owner:
     Type:  defect    |        Status:  closed
 Platform:            |
----------------------+---------------------------

Comment (by ducklips):

 Replying to [comment:9 dkocher]:
 > Replying to [comment:7 ducklips]:
 > > That resolution is pretty disappointing.
 > We have closed this issue with the understanding that the proxy settings
 in ''System Preferences'' are no longer valid and should be updated.

 Actually the change in my own system settings is that FTP connections no
 longer require connecting through a proxy server (FTP or SOCKS) - direct
 connections are the IT supported connection method.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/9010#comment:11>