[Cyberduck-trac] [Cyberduck] #11174: Unstable behaviour when using cyberduck in Mac OS and connecting to linux server

Cyberduck trac at cyberduck.io
Tue Sep 15 00:38:37 UTC 2020

#11174: Unstable behaviour when using cyberduck in Mac OS and connecting to linux
server
------------------------+-------------------------
    Reporter:  dinisov  |      Owner:
        Type:  defect   |     Status:  new
   Component:  core     |    Version:  7.6.0
    Severity:  major    |   Keywords:
Architecture:           |   Platform:  macOS 10.15
------------------------+-------------------------
 Hello. I am using cyberduck from a Mac OS Catalina laptop connecting to a
 Ubuntu 18.04 server over ssh. There is a series of behaviours which are
 almost surely related. This is on an SFTP connection.

 If I select a file by clicking once on it the selection jumps around
 randomly.

 If I preview an image it jumps randomly to another image.

 If I have a file open with sublime text editor saving it will often not
 work. I have to re-open the file and then save it quickly.

 Please please please fix this it makes cyberduck almost unusable and there
 are no real alternatives to browse files easily over ssh.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.cyberduck.io/ticket/11174>